Cork, 30th June, 2021
As provision of dental services is considered an essential health service, Smile Store – The Dental Specialists remain open for specialist treatments (implant surgeries, periodontal treatments and orthodontics), as well as for general and urgent dental care.
While we are happy to see new patients in need of dental care and to be able to resume planned and postponed treatments, we are also cautious about the pandemic that is still not over.
In the interest of public and staff safety, following rules apply until further notice:
- No walk-ins are allowed; only patients who have an appointment will be let into the practice.
- Please attend your appointment by yourself. If you arrive early, you might be asked to wait outside so that we can control the number of patrons on site to allow for social distancing. Parents of our minor patients might also consider waiting outside in their cars if the circumstances so allow.
- Anybody entering the practice must wear their own mask while outside of the treatment rooms (while waiting, on reception, etc.). You might have recently heard about supply bottlenecks around PPE and we can only source limited quantities; the limited stock we have we’ll need to use in the treatment areas. Secondly, you’ll need to wear your mask before you enter the practice, so make sure to bring your own mask.
- Hands must be sanitised and temperatures measured when entering the practice.
- Covid questionnaire has to be completed to check present/previous symptoms.
As a dental/medical environment, we always have operated to the strictest cross-infection control protocols. Our staff now wear additional PPE of appropriate levels in all circumstances and each our surgeries and all common areas run a plasma air purifier that uses TPA ion technology to purify the air. This efficiently removes virus, fungus, germs, pollen, mite, as well as airborne odour. A dental practice is hence perhaps one of the safest places for you to be these days.
Oral health is an essential part of a person’s overall health, and attendance at your dentist should not be deferred.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Tax relief is available on many different dental procedures available at Smile Store – The Dental Specialists.
Call backContact us
Request a call back to met one of our friendly staff!