Dental Implants are the best way to replace missing or damaged teeth.
A dental implant is a replacement for your own tooth root, made from titanium and fitted precisely into your jawbone. It is inserted under local anaesthetic by one of our Oral Surgeon specialists, where it fuses over time with your own bone in a process known as osseointegration. This process takes between three to six months but will vary from patient to patient.
Once the dental implant – the replacement ‘root’ – has fused to the jaw, you may add a crown, a dental bridge, or full dentures atop a single dental implant or multiple dental implants. The secure implant will allow any prosthetic teeth to look, feel and function like natural teeth.
Why get my dental implants fitted at Smile Store?
- Smile Store – The Dental Specialists are experts in Dental Implants
- Our Oral Specialist Surgeon has a Master’s Degree in Implantology
- We offer the best prices in Ireland
- We will help change your life
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all our dental implants
Who can benefit from Dental Implants?
- People who are missing teeth
- People who wear full or partial dentures
- People who wear bridges