All-on-4 dental implants at Smile Store
A revolutionary way to replace badly damaged or multiple missing teeth. The All-on-4 procedure can replace all of your teeth in just 3 dental visits.
How does it work?
All-on-4 procedures are unlike traditional implants as just 4 implants are used to sustain a whole arch, where traditionally between 6 to 8 implants were needed.
All-on-4 dental implants allow a full set of new teeth to be supported by just 4 implants.
These 4 are positioned so as to provide optimum support and complete stability of your new set of prosthetic teeth. This can often mean that bone grafting is not required.
Who can benefit from All-on-4 implants?
- Multiple missing teeth
- Bone loss in jaw area
- Terminal dentition
- Ill fitting or uncomfortable dentures
If you are someone who has lost multiple teeth to disease or injury throughout the years, you should consider All-on-4 dental implants. Replacing lost teeth is essential for proper oral health and function. It’s recommended that missing teeth be replaced as soon as possible as failure to do so can result in further tooth loss, gum recession and bone recession.
If you wear dentures and are tired of the discomfort and inconvenience that comes with them being loose and ill-fitting, a more fixed and supportive solution such as All-on-4 could be for you.
Or if you’ve spent too long hiding your smile or laughing behind your hands, All-on-4 dental implants can finally give you your confidence back. The fixed bridge, firmly held in place by titanium implants will allow you to relax again in social situations and get back to enjoying the foods and freedoms of days gone by.
- Fewer dentist visits are necessary as just 4 implants are required to sustain a whole arch making for a quicker and less invasive procedure resulting in less postsurgical symptoms and faster healing.
- Local anaesthetic means you will have a pain free experience during the whole procedure.
- Our All-on-4 implants are popular because of their quick turnaround, our normal procedure is:
- Monday – Surgery and placement of implants including extractions that might be necessary.
- Friday – Placement of long term temporaries
- 4 Months Later – Placement of final bridgework
- There is rarely any need for bone grafting and All-on-4 implants create an attractive aesthetic, as well as restoring your mouth to its optimum function.
Call Smile Store today to take the next step in restoring your teeth. Our patients often tell us how they wish they had taken action to restore their smile and confidence sooner. So if All-on-4 sounds like something that could work for you, you can rest assured that you will be in the safe hands of our dedicated dental specialists.